Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text concerns philosophy of education and/or theology of education.
- The whole text is in English. Grammatical and stylistic proofreading has been made.
- The paper has not yet been published, nor is it currently submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in the Editor's Comments).
- The paper file is in Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- All references must be according to The Chicago Manual of Style, 17th Edition, author-date system.
- URL links to references are provided wherever possible.
- The text is single-spaced; font size is 12; italics rather than underlining is used (except for URL addresses); all illustrations of tables and figures are placed in the text rather than at the end.
- All basic sections (introduction, main part, conclusion, literature cited) are included.
- The basic sections (introduction, main part, conclusion, literature cited) and all headings and subheadings are used to elucidate the text.
- The whole text is ordered consistently in a way that is logical, clear, gradually to follow.
- An anonymized version of the text is uploaded.
TAPE publishes the following types of academic papers, i.e., peer-reviewed articles: theoretical, historical research, book(s) review article (≠ book review): 1500-3000 words.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.